Thanks to a wealth of online information, busy buyers can reject potential property match-ups in a click. At 12 Conifer Ct, a dismissive online buyer could do a google map search, see the expressway next door & reject it point blank... don't make that mistake!
An actual visit however, will reward you with an incredibly private property, lots of native trees & abundant bird life. There's not a road in sight & it's surprisingly quiet thanks to significant noise mitigating factors including land contouring, extensive planting, landscaping outside & double glazing to the property itself. Here's what you can look forward to when you come & take a look:
• Architectural 4 or 5 bedroom house designed by Alan Minty
• Cedar Ply-Board & Baton exterior cladding; Privately positioned on over a half acre of established grounds
• Double glazing throughout. Architectural entrance including Rimu staircase with bridge.
• Elevated north facing aspect provides an incredible sense of space and warmth
• Lounge with high ceilings, a cosy wood-burner and stunning Jarrah floorboards
• Dining & lounge are spacious and exit to sheltered patio and outdoor entertaining space
• Kitchen with Kwila benchtops and quality appliances
• Main bedroom inc walk-in wardrobe, plus ensuite with wet-floor double shower
• Underfloor heating to all bathrooms and 3 bedrooms; Two bathrooms in total with three toilets
• Additional large storage room ideal wine cellar or hobby room plus ample storage sheds
• Gge 1: Dble size with int access Gge 2: 10 mtrs x 5.2 mtrs (fits motorhome): Gge 3: Large single detached (used as Joiners studio - 1 car plus storage)
• The vendor is a joiner by trade so lots of hand-made touches
• Gated entrance with automated doors and intercom system
If you appreciate detail & are looking for a quality home with high-end workmanship you'll love this place. Our realistic vendors have already bought, so this is a fantastic opportunity to secure your new dream home. Call today to arrange a private viewing.