Our vendor is relocating for work and wants this home sold NOW. If you don't grab this fantastic opportunity someone else will! Call now.
The suburb of Paraparaumu is already well known as the lifestyle choice for savvy Wellingtonians wishing to escape the city, and with work-from-home, 4 day weeks, and Transmission Gully all weighing heavily on the vernacular, this location is set to become even more popular.
• Private 1950's home right on the doorstep of town
• Large, sunny living space with access to a small deck
• Open plan dining and modernised kitchen
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Main bedroom with French doors out
• Upgraded bathroom with vanity and shower over bath
• Small garden, planted for easy care
• A short walk to Coastlands, rail, and local primary school
Paraparaumu offers the perfect blend of town, nature, and coastal living with parks and reserves all close by. With Transmission Gully getting closer, you can buy with confidence in Kapiti. Don't delay get in touch to view!
OPEN HOME: please park in Zip Plumbing Plus carpark across the road.
*SOURCE: FLOOR AREA (non-verified), Land Area & RV: PropertyGuru. RATES: Kapiti Coast District Council (KCDC). FLOORPLAN: (indicative only).
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 2